What do you mean!? I did get a new theme, and if you want to see what tags I used, you have to click on the post and the tags will be there. It’s really just a temporary theme. I don’t like how it doesn’t show my tags either!
Amaryllis - What incident from the past makes you still beam proudly today?: When I saw Bob Dylan in concert 3 years ago. I went with my mom, who’s not a fan, because no one wanted to go with me because most people in high school don’t even know who Bob Dylan is. But I SAW HIM IN THE FLESH. That’s good enough for me.
Canterbury bells - Who is someone you are thankful for having in your life?: It’s probably cheesy, but my boyfriend. Meeting him made me realized that there are other guys besides my ex. And around the time I met him (late February) I realized I did not truly love my ex. My point is that he taught me that I can love again.
Crocus - Describe a happy memory from your childhood: Taking a trip on Pikes Peak in 4th grade!
Currant - Describe the person you don’t ever want to see sad: My mom. A part of me dies whenever she cries. I literally cannot handle it.
Tuberose - What’s one of your guilty pleasures?: I like the song “Boyfriend” by Justin Bieber. PLEASE DON’T CRUCIFY ME.
Statice - What is something about you that will never change?: My music taste!
Amaranth - If the chance to be immortal is handed to you, would you take it?: No.
Hollyhock - What is your dream?: Honestly, my dream is just to live in NYC, have a career that I love, get married, have kids, and travel the world. I hope to travel 2-3 times a year.
Lavender - What is one thing that immediately loses your trust?: Lying to me. Even if it’s a little lie. I HATE being lied to, no matter how small or meaningless it may seem.
Yarrow - What is one thing you do to get over someone?: Pour all my feelings out to them and they always either don’t reply or reply as being a total douchebag, it helps me see how they really are. And that helps me get over them faster. By realizing how scummy they are.
Statice - What is something about you that will never change? My yearning to travel the world!
Lolol nope! I’m not Alex DeLarge. I was for Halloween once, though.
1. Who was your first kiss and what was it like? I was 14, and he was this guy my age, and I liked him and I (thought) he liked me too. Long story short, we got really close, then he asked me if he could kiss me, he did, and starting the next day he never talked to me again. Idk, it was cool I guess, I remember where it was and stuff.
5. Are you a virgin? Yes.
13. What’s the best Valentine’s Day that you’ve had so far? I’ve only ever had one good Valentine’s Day and that was last year when I had a boyfriend, Luke, and that was the day he asked me out. So yesterday would’ve been our one year anniversary. Just another reason why I fucking hate Valentine’s Day even more.
17. Do you prefer more or less clingy relationships? More clingy. I like clingy people. Is that weird? But Idc… I like it when someone attaches themselves to me, and I do the same thing. It’s not out of pity or anything. It’s because it means they care. I would much rather have someone constantly texting me, always wanting to hang out and would go out of their way to be with me than someone who rarely does. It’s because I do that, and that’s probably why I’m single.
Whoops. It was someone else, too. I’m so used to pressing that “answer privately” button XD
22. What’s your “type”? I don’t know if I have a type XD I just like what I like. I usually go for skinny/athletic looking guys with weird facial features (like big eyes or dark eyebrows). But sometimes I go for muscular ones, but that’s rare. Um I really like guys with accents but that’s just wishful thinking lol.
24. Are you a hopeless romantic? Definitely. Whenever I have a boyfriend (which is rare) I always do things for him. I usually do way more than the guy does. I always put my heart and soul into a relationship. Maybe that’s a problem… or no one has appreciated it yet.
29. Do you have romantic fantasies? If so, what are they like and who is in them? I have A LOT XD I’ve always wanted to go on a picnic, preferably on a beach. Taking a walk in Central Park! Or even just around NYC. Go to Paris and all the other romantic cities in the world. Just travel with the guy I love. Usually it’s pictured with celebrities of course lol but my last boyfriend, I honestly thought we might last forever so I thought we would do all those things. Sigh.
3. Do you have a crush? I have TONS of celebrity crushes, but in real life, nah. I mean I’ve seen some good looking guys at my college but Idk anything about them, so I wouldn’t say it’s a crush.
9. Who is your celebrity crush? Haha, dear lord, SO many… I’ll just say my main obsessions right now; Johnny Depp (forever & always), Colin Morgan, Jesse Eisenberg, Leo DiCaprio, Jimmy Page, Lee Min Ho, Matt Hitt, the list goes on forever! XD
14. What’s your idea of a perfect date? Gonna copy what I already put:A PICNIC. Like bring some music, too, and just eat near a lake or something. Maybe on a beach. Underneath a tree and carve our names into the tree. Idk. This makes me sad typing lol.
20. Have you ever asked someone out and they turned you down? Yes it was so mortifying and embarrassing I would never ask anyone out again.
23. What are some of your favorite physical characteristics for your crush to have? Tall, skinny, athletic, beautiful arms, long legs, luscious hair, nice butt, I also like muscular guys but not like TOO muscly but only sometimes, big eyes, nice eyebrows Idk I just like eyebrows, lol I’m so shallow.
WHY IS EVERYONE ASKING 30.
10. Has anyone ever asked you out and you turned them down? Yes, a few times. I always felt bad but they just weren’t people I wanted to date. I don’t regret it.
14. What’s your idea of a perfect date? A PICNIC. Like bring some music, too, and just eat near a lake or something. Maybe on a beach. Underneath a tree and carve our names into the tree. Idk. This makes me sad typing lol.
30. What’s something that always turns you on? Luscious hair! Hair I want to rub my hands in and ruin.
8. Have you ever asked someone out? Yes, I have but they rejected me it was so mortifying and embarrassing I would never ask anyone out again.
30. What’s something that always turns you on? Having nice arms. Idk I just love arms… Usually skinny arms with little muscle definition yes.
OH YOU. Thank you! :’)
Omg thank you! :’D <3 I think you’re sooooo pretty and have amazing style and you & your boyfriend are so cute together c:
I freaking love your blog too btw.
My OWN photos? Like the photos I edit are MINE? No, they’re not mine. Mostly I find them on google. I hope that’s what you were asking.
You can google “photofiltre download” :)
I use the program Photofiltre, it’s free! It’s definitely not as good or advanced as Photoshop, but Photoshop is ridiculously priced and I’ve been using Photofiltre for about 5 years and if you learn the stuff you can make decent graphics.